I was born and raised in St. Paul, MN where the winters are long and brutally cold. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering. I moved to Denver in 1997 to take advantage of the nearly 300 sunny days a year and the beautiful outdoor living that Colorado has to offer.
As a Realtor® for 16+ years, I can assist you with any of your real estate needs. My previous and current work experience gives my clients a unique real estate perspective.
I'm not your typical real estate agent!
- As a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the State of Colorado, I'm well educated with the strong work ethic required to obtain the P.E. designation. I have 10 years of design experience which includes working as a consultant to U.S. Home (now known as Lennar) for two master planned residential communities: Heritage Eagle Bend and Blackstone Country Club.
- As a custom home builder and real estate developer, I understand the home building process. Not every home is built equally. I can offer insights into the quality of a home that other agents may not have the experience to do. Use this link to view a tour of the custom home I built in Observatory Park.
- I own and manage seven rental properties, six in the City of Lone Tree and one in Highlands Ranch. My professional passion for real estate extends beyond just working with my clients to meet their real estate needs, I also love the investment property side of the real estate business.
- Testimonials can be one of the best ways to gauge a Realtor's expertise. When people have a positive experience and are willing to share that with others, you will have a good indication of what you can expect. Use this link to read what previous clients have said about their experience working with me!
- Nearly 70% of my business is from referrals!
- I have successfully represented buyer and seller clients in the purchase or sale of $100,000,000 in real estate transactions. My areas of expertise include: Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Littleton and south-east Denver.
My love of real estate is nothing compared to my love for my family. My beautiful wife, Jenny and I are the parents of two girls who love sports and traveling with mom and dad.
My personal passion is the martial arts. For the last 24+ years, I have been training in the martial arts styles of Sun Do Sul and Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu. I have been a licensed instructor since 2013.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact me! I am committed to working with my clients to go above and beyond their expectations. I strive for excellence to earn my client's complete satisfaction.
Please enjoy a testimonial from one of Paul's recent clients.
''Paul Sobania was our real estate agent during our housing search. In that time Paul was instrumental in helping us understand the housing market in South Denver, educating us on pricing differences between communities and guiding us in our search for the ideal home fitting our interests. Paul is extremely organized and does his due diligence prior to spending any time with us during our search. His attention to detail during the days we toured homes was incredible, down to the map and time of day for each visit. Paul represented us in every detail to the selling agent, alleviating any stress on our side of not knowing what to say or do. My wife and I were thoroughly impressed with Paul's professionalism and skill, we highly recommend Paul to represent both the buying and selling side of any residential sales effort. After looking at dozens of houses spanning two months Paul found the right home for our family, and we love it! Thank you Paul for all your effort, you are a trusted advisor and a great friend.'
'Jeff and Deanna.'
Read More of Paul's Testimonials