SPRING SHAPE-UP CHALLENGE
Sponsored by Paul Sobania
Wednesday, February 20 to Wednesday, April 10
Ready to shape-up in 2019 and shed the winter weight? If you answered YES, then I invite you to join your Carriage Club neighbors for the Spring Shape-up Challenge. Let's inspire each other to reach our individual goals, have a friendly competition to win prize money, and be ready to look and feel better than ever, all in time for summer.
* Winner determined by: percentage (%) of initial body weight lost (see formula below)
* Groups: Men and women to be split due to different metabolic rates and muscle mass
* Buy-in: $20/person.
* Prize Money based on highest % of initial body weight lost:
__- 1st Place: 50% of pooled money
__- 2nd Place: 35% of pooled money
__- 3rd Place: 15% of pooled money
* Confidentiality: We recognize that fitness and weight loss are very personal. We will NEVER share your actual weight with challenge participants, only the % of initial body weight lost. Paul's assistant since 2013, Jean Kivett, will be the official challenge scribe.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Step 1: Attend an initial weigh-in on Monday, February 18, Tuesday the 19th or Wednesday the 20th, anytime from 9am - 3pm or in the evening by appointment. Location: Paul's home at 7916 Witney Place.
Note: To be eligible to win prize money, your initial weigh-in and final weigh-out MUST be on the official challenge scale (sorry, no exceptions).
Step 2: Track your weekly progress with OPTIONAL weekly weigh-ins at Paul's home; weekdays from 9am - 3pm or in the evening by appointment.
Step 3: Attend final weigh-out on Monday, April 8, Tuesday the 9th or Wednesday the 10th, anytime from 9am - 3pm or in the evening by appointment. Location: Paul's home at 7916 Witney Place.
- We will create a private group page on Facebook to share results, message and motivate each other.
- Percentage (%) of initial weight lost formula: (total weight lost ÷ initial weight)x100
Please contact Paul if you're interested in participating or have any questions about this challenge!
Executive Assistant to Paul Sobania
This event is sponsored by Paul Sobania with RE/MAX Structure and not affiliated with the Carriage Club Homeowner's Association.