SPRING SHAPE-UP CHALLENGE
Sponsored by Paul Sobania
Wednesday, February 13 to Wednesday, April 3
Ready to shape-up in 2019 and shed the winter weight? If you answered YES, then I invite you and all of your Denver friends to join us for the Spring Shape-up Challenge. Let's inspire each other to reach our individual goals, have a friendly competition to win prize money, and be ready to look and feel better than ever, all in time for summer.
* Winners determined by: percentage (%) of initial body weight lost (see formula below)
* Groups: Men and women to be split due to different metabolic rates and muscle mass
* Buy-in: $20/person.
* Prize Money based on highest % of initial body weight lost:
___- 1st Place: 50% of pooled money
___- 2nd Place: 35% of pooled money
___- 3rd Place: 15% of pooled money
* Confidentiality: We recognize that fitness and weight loss are very personal. We will NEVER share your actual weight with challenge participants, only the % of initial body weight lost. Paul's assistant since 2013, Jean Kivett, will be the official challenge scribe.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Step 1: Attend an initial weigh-in on Monday, February 11, Tuesday the 12th or Wednesday the 13th, anytime from 9am - 3pm or in the evening by appointment. Location: Paul's home at 7916 Witney Place in Lone Tree.
Note: To be eligible to win prize money, your initial weigh-in and final weigh-out MUST be on the official challenge scale (sorry, no exceptions).
Step 2: Track your weekly progress with OPTIONAL weekly weigh-ins at Paul's home; weekdays from 9am - 3pm or in the evening by appointment.
Step 3: Attend final weigh-out on Monday, April 1, Tuesday the 2nd or Wednesday the 3rd, anytime from 9am - 3pm or in the evening by appointment. Location: Paul's home at 7916 Witney Place.
- We will create a private group page in Facebook to share results, message and motivate each other.
- Percentage (%) of initial weight lost formula: (total weight lost ÷ initial weight)x100
Please contact Paul if you're interested in participating or have any questions about this challenge!
Executive Assistant to Paul Sobania